Graduate Studies Faculty
Juntao Luo, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cancer Research Program
Education & Fellowships
- PhD: NanKai University, China, 2003, Polymer Chemistry and Physics
- BS: NanKai University, China, 1998, Chemistry
- University of California at Davis, 2008–2011
Nanomedicine, drug delivery, cancer imaging and cancer treatment; gene delivery and gene therapy, protein/peptide delivery. biomaterials in tissue engineering; combinatorial chemistry and drug discovery; High throughput screening; microarrays.
- Structure-based nanocarrier design for efficient drug delivery
Languages Spoken (Other Than English)
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Versatile telodendrimer nanocarriers for drug and protein delivery
We have developed a novel biocompatible amphiphilic linear-dendritic co-polymer (named telodendrimer), using biocompatible PEG and bio-sourced cholic acid and lysine as building blocks. It can self-assemble into micelles in aqueous solution for the encapsulation of hydrophobic drugs, such as paclitaxel (PTX) and doxorubicin (DOX) with superior drug loading capacity and stability, which is due to the unique facial amphiphilicity of cholic acid. The stepwise peptide chemistry allow for the modular design of telodendrimers and precise control of the density and sites of the functional group. The Multi-functionality feature of telodendrimers allows for the decoration of micelle nanoparticles with targeting molecules, imaging probes, and reactive functional groups for micelle crosslinking. This nanotherapeutic is able to target tumor in animal models effectively via both passive enhanced permeability and retention (EPR) effect and active tumor targeting (via ligand decoration). As shown in our recent publications, PTX and DOX loaded in this nanocarrier have exhibited superior anticancer effects in animal models over their clinical formulations.Currently, our research interests are focusing the de novo design of nanocarrier via the aid of computational approaches (MD simulation, molecular docking) and systematic evaluation and optimization of G2/G3 nanocarriers via combinatorial synthesis for the efficient delivery of various hydrophobic anticancer drugs. We have developed G4 telodendrimer nanocarriers for co-delivery of drug combinations with distinct properties. In addition, recently we have developed a G5 telodendrimers decorated with charged molecules and protein binding moieties in a site-specific manner for in situ protein encapsulation. We have demonstrated that the combination of the charged and non-ionic interactions are essential for stable protein coating. Computational chemistry has been used to screen charged and specific protein binding molecules for telodendrimer synthesis. Also, the architecture of telodendrimer and the spacer molecules can be efficiently tailored by the aid of computational chemistry. This novel telodendrimer provides a “bottom-up” approach in rational design, high throughput synthesis and systematic optimization of nanocarriers for a specific protein/peptide therapeutics. Furthermore, positively charged amines can be introduced into the adjacent sites of telodendrimer to form micelles with the segregated domains for the co-delivery of gene molecules and hydrophobic drugs for the combination cancer therapy.
- Luo, Juntao; Xu Wang; Changying Shi, Alexa Bodman, Walter Hall, Lipidic Compound-Telodendrimer Hybrid Nanoparticles and Methods of Making and Uses Thereof. United States Patent and Trademark Office, Application No. 62/311,005. March 21, 2016.
- Luo, Juntao; Xu Wang; Changying Shi, Functional, Segregated, Charged Telodendrimers and Nanocarriers and Methods of Making and Using Same. United States Patent and Trademark Office, Application No. 62/217,951. September 13, 2015.
- Luo, Juntao; Changying Shi, Dandan Guo, Liqiong Cai, Gaofei Xu Functional Segregated Telodendrimers and Nanocarriers and Methods of Making and Using Same, United States Patent and Trademark Office, Application No. 62/060,946. Oct. 7, 2014.
- 4. Luo, Juntao; Shi, Changying; Huang, Wenzhe; Shao, Yu. Telodendrimers and Nanocarriers and Methods of Using Same, (2013) U.S. Pat. Appl. No. 13/972,539
- Luo, Juntao; Lam, Kit S., Telodendrimers to enhance drug delivery and to decrease hemolysis. (2013), WO2013096388 A1; PCT/US2012/070508
- Luo, Juntao; He, Wei; Lam, Kit S.; Coleman, Matthew; Apolipoprotein nanodiscs with telodendrimers. (2012) PCT/US13/719,785
- Lam, Kit S.; Luo, Juntao; Lee, Joyce S.; Telodendrimer nanodiscs without apolipoprotein (2012) PCT/US13/719,766
- Lam, Kit S.; Li, Yuanpei; Luo, Juntao; Xiao, Kai; Reversibly crosslinked micelle systems for drug delivery. PCT Int. Appl. (2012), WO 2012158622 A2 20121122.
- Oniok, Ekama; Lam, Kit S.; Luo, Juntao; A novel hydrogel for 3D cell culture, PCT Int. Appl. (2010), 52pp. CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2010148346 A2 20101223 CAN 154:59448 AN 2010:1604946
- Luo, Juntao; Lam, Kit S. Nanocarriers for drug delivery, PCT Int. Appl. (2010), 99 pp. CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2010039496 A2 20100408 CAN 152:463123 AN 2010:439663
- Zhu, X. X.; Luo, Juntao; Giguere, Guillaume, Amphiphilic polymers having a cholane core. PCT Int. Appl. 2009, CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2009092151 A1 20090730 AN 2009:916430
- Zhu, X. X.; Luo, Juntao; Lubell, William D.; Pardin, Christophe; Poly(vinyl alcohol) polymers, uses and preparation thereof, PCT Int. Appl. 2007, 110pp. CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2007143848 A1 20071221 CAN 148:79516 AN 2007:1454811.
- Xu Wang; Alexa Bodman; Changying Shi; Dandan Guo; Lili Wang; Juntao Luo;* Walter A. Hall Tunable Lipidoid-Telodendrimer Hybrid Nanoparticles for Intracellular Protein Delivery in Brain Tumor Treatment. Small, 2016, DOI: 10.1002/smll.201601234.
- Xu Wang; Changying Shi; Li Zhang; Alexa Bodman; Dandan Guo; Lili Wang; Walter A. Hall; Stephen Wilkens; Juntao Luo* Affinity-controlled protein encapsulation into sub-30 nm telodendrimer nanocarriers by multivalent and synergistic interactions. Biomaterials, 2016, 101, 258-271; PMID 27294543
- Changying Shi; Dandan Guo; Kai Xiao; Xu Wang; Lili Wang; Juntao Luo* A drug-specific nanocarrier design for efficient anticancer therapy. Nature Communications, 2015, 6, 7449; PMID 26158623
- Gaofei Xu; Changying Shi; Dandan Guo; Lili Wang, Yun Ling; Xiaobing Han; Juntao Luo* Functional-segregated coumarin-containing telodendrimer nanocarriers for efficient delivery of SN-38 for colon cancer treatment. Acta Biomater, 2015, 21, 85-98. PMID 25910639
- Liqiong Cai; Gaofei Xu; Changying Shi; Dandan Guo; Xu Wang; Juntao Luo* Telodendrimer Nanocarrier for Co-delivery of Paclitaxel and Cisplatin: A Synergistic Combination Nanotherapy for Ovarian Cancer Treatment. Biomaterials. 2015, 37, 456-468. PMID:25453973
- Wenzhe Huang, Xu Wang, Changying Shi, Dandan Guo, Gaofei Xu, Lili Wang, Alexa Bodman, Juntao Luo* Fine-Tuning Vitamin E-Containing Telodendrimers for Efficient Delivery of Gambogic Acid in Colon Cancer Treatment. Mol Pharm 2015, 12(4): 1216-1229. PMID:25692376
- Wenjuan Jiang, Juntao Luo, Shikha Nangia, Multiscale approach to investigate self-assembly of telodendrimer based nanocarriers for anticancer drug delivery. Langmuir 2015, 31, 4270-4280.
- Yu Shao, Changying Shi, Gaofei Xu, Dandan Guo, Yun Ling, Juntao Luo* A photo and redox dual responsive reversibly crosslinked nanocarrier for efficient tumor-targeted drug delivery. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2014, 6(13), 10381-92.
- Changying Shi, Dekai Yuan, Shikha Nangia, Gaofei Xu, Dandan Guo, Kit S. Lam, Juntao Luo* Structure-property relationships study of a well-defined telodendrimer to improve the hemocompatibility of nanocarriers for anticancer drug delivery. Langmuir,2014, 30 (23), 6878–6888. PMCID# PMC4063331
- Yu Shao, Yong-Guang Jia, Changying Shi, Juntao Luo, X. X. Zhu, Block and Random Copolymers Bearing Cholic Acid and Oligo(ethylene glycol) Pendant Groups: Aggregation, Thermosensitivity, and Drug Loading, Biomacromolecules, 2014, 15 (5), pp 1837–1844.
- Sun, Yung-Shin; Fei, Yiyan; Luo, Juntao; Dixon, Seth; Landry, James P.; Lam, Kit S.; Zhu, X.D. Generating Small Molecule Microarrays from One-Bead One-Compound Synthetic Compound Libraries for Label-Free Detection and Discovery of Small Molecule Ligands against Protein Targets, Synthetic Communication, 2014, 44(7), 987-1001.
- Wenzhe Huang, Changying Shi, Yu Shao, Kit S. Lam and Juntao Luo* The Core-Inversible Micelles for Hydrophilic Drug Delivery Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 6674-6676.
- He W, Luo J, Bourguet F, Xing L, Yi SK, Gao T, Blanchetter C, Henderson PT, Kuhn E, Malfatti M, Murphy WJ, Cheng RH, Lam KS, Coleman MA. Controlling the diameter, monodispersity, and solubility of ApoA1 nanolipoprotein particles using telodendrimer chemistry. Protein Sci. 2013, 22 (8), 1078-1086.
- Kenyon NJ, Bratt JM, Lee J, Luo J, Franzi LM, Zeki AA, and Lam KS. Self-assembling nanoparticles containing dexamethasone as a novel therapy in allergic airway inflammation. PLOS ONE 2013, 8(10), e77730.
- Sun, Y.-S., Luo, J., Lam, K.S. & Zhu, X.D. Detection of formation of and disintegration of micelles by oblique-incidence reflectivity difrrence microscopy. Instrumentation Science & Technology 2013, 41, 545-555.
- Shao, Y., Huang, W., Shi, C., Atkinson, S.T. & Luo, J.* Reversibly crosslinked nanocarriers for on-demand drug delivery in cancer treatment. Therapeutic Delivery 3, 1409-1427 (2012).
- Yuanpei Li, Madhu S. Budamagunta, Juntao Luo, Wenwu Xiao, John C. Voss, and Kit S. Lam, Probing of the Assembly Structure and Dynamics within Nanoparticles during Interaction with Blood Proteins. ACS Nano, 2012, 6 (11), 9485–9495
- Tzu-yin Lin, Yuan-Pei Li, Hongyong Zhang, Juntao Luo, Neal Goodwin, Tingjuan Gao, Ralph de Vere White, Kit S Lam, and Chong-Xian Pan Tumor-targeting multifunctional micelles for imaging and chemotherapy of advanced bladder cancer. Nanomedicine, 2012, doi: 10.2217/nnm.12.150
- Wenwu Xiao, Juntao Luo*, Paul Henderson,Tessta Jain, John Wriggs, Harry Tseng, Kit S Lam*, The distribution profile of a polymer nanomicelle and loaded chemotherapy drug on mouse ovarian cancer xenograft model, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2012, 7: 1587–1597.
- Xiao, Kai; Li, Yuanpei; Lee, Joyce S.; Gonik, Abby M.; Dong, Tiffany; Fung, Gabriel; Sanchez, Eduardo; Xing, Li; Cheng, Holland R.; Luo, Juntao*; Lam, Kit S.* “OA02” Peptide Facilitates the Precise Targeting of Paclitaxel-Loaded Micellar Nanoparticles to Ovarian Cancer In Vivo, Cancer Research, 2012, 72, 2100-2010.
- Li, Yuanpei; Xiao, Wenwu; Xiao, Kai; Lorenzo Berti; Luo, Juntao*; Harry P. Tseng; Gabriel Fung; Lam, Kit S.* Well-Defined, Reversible Boronate Crosslinked Nanocarriers for Targeted Drug Delivery in Response to pH and cis-Diols, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2012, 51(12), 2864-2869. This work was highlighted as the Most Important Paper (MIP) in the Inside Back Cover of the Week in Angewandte Chemie International Edition 2012, 51(12), 3027. This research was highlighted as a short news story in Therapeutic Delivery 2012, 3(3), 303-306
- Zhang, Hongyong; Luo, Juntao; Li, Yuanpei; Henderson, Paul T.; Wang, Yanchun; Wachsmann-Hogiu, Sebastian; Zhao, Weixin; Lam, Kit S.; Pan, Chong-xian Characterization of high-affinity peptides and their feasibility for use innanotherapeutics targeting leukemia stem cells, Nanomedicine, 2012, 8(7):1116-24
- Lin, Tzu-yin; Zhang, Hongyong; Luo, Juntao; Li, Yuanpei; Gao, Tingjuan; White, Ralph de Vere; Lam, Kit S; Pan, Chong-Xian; Multifunctional Targeting Micelle Nanocarriers with both imaging and therapeutic potentials for bladder cancer, International Journal of Nanodmedicine, 2012, 7:2793-804
- Xiao, Kai; Luo, Juntao*; Li, Yuanpei; Lee, Joyce S.; Gonik, Abby M.; Fung, Gabriel; Lam, Kit S.* PEG-oligocholic acid telodendrimer micelles for the targeted delivery of doxorubicin to B-cell lymphoma, Journal of Controlled Release, 2011, 155(2), 272-281.
- Li, Yuanpei; Xiao, Kai; Luo, Juntao*; Xiao, Wenwu; Lee, Joyce S.; Gonik, Abby M.; Kato, Jason; Dong, Tiffany; Lam, Kit S.* Well-defined, Reversible Disulfide Cross-linked Micelles for On-demand Paclitaxel Delivery, Biomaterials, 2011, 32(27), 6633-6645
- Xiao, Kai; Li, Yuanpei; Luo, Juntao*; Xiao, Wenwu; Lee, Joyce S.; Gonik, Abby M.; Agarwal, Rinki; Lam, Kit S.* The effect of surface charge on in vivo biodistribution of PEG-oligocholic acid based micellar nanoparticles, Biomaterials, 2011, 32(13), 3435-3446.
- Shi, Lifang; Riechers, Shawn L.; Fleming, Christopher J.; Yin, Nai-Ning; Luo, Juntao; Lam, Kit S.; Liu, Gang-yu* High-resolution imaging of drug carrying vehicles via Scanning Probe Microscopy, Journal of Drug Delivery, 2011, 2011:254095.
- Zhang, Jiawei; Junk, Matthias; Luo, Juntao; Hinderberger, Dariush; Zhu, Julian X. X.* 1,2,3-Triazole-containing Molecular Pockets Derived from Cholic Acid: The Influence of Structure on Host-Guest Coordination, Langmuir, 2010, 26(16), 13415-13421.
- Xiao, Kai; Luo, Juntao*; Li, Yuanpei; Xiao, Wenwu; Lee, Joyce S.; Gonik, Abby M.; Lam, Kit S.* The passive targeting of polymeric micelles in various types and sizes of tumor models, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, 2010, 2(2), 79-85.
- Xiao, Wenwu; Wang, Yan; Lau, Edmond; Luo, Juntao; Yao, Nianhuan; Shi, Changying; Meza, Leah; Tseng, Harry; Maeda, Yoshiko; Kumaresan, Pappanaicken; Liu, Ruiwu; Lightstone, Felice; Takada, Yoshikazu; Lam, Kit S. The use of One-Bead One-Compound combinatorial library technology to discover high-affinity αvβ3 integrin and cancer targeting RGD ligands with a build-in handle, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 2010, 9(10), 2714-2723.
- Luo, Juntao*; Xiao, Kai; Li, Yuanpei; Lee, Joyce; Shi, Lifang; Tan, Yih-Horng; Xing, Li; Cheng, Holland; Liu, Gang-yu; Lam, Kit S.*; A well-defined, size-tunable nanocarrier for efficient anti-cancer drug delivery, Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2010, 21(7), 1216–1224
- Li, Yuanpei; Xiao, Kai; Luo, Juntao; Lee, Joyce; Pan, Shirong, Lam, Kit S. A novel size-tunable nanocarrier system for targeted anticancer drug delivery,Journal of Controlled Release, 2010, 144, 314-323.
- Fei, Yi-Yan; Landry, James P.; Sun, Yung-Shin; Zhu, Xiang-Dong; Wang, Xiao-Bing; Luo, Jun-Tao; Wu, Chun-Yi; Lam, Kit S. Screening small-molecule compound microarrays for protein ligands without fluorescence labeling with a high-throughput scanning microscope. Journal of Biomedical Optics, 2010, 15(1), 016018/1-016018/8
- Wang, Yujuan; Therien-Aubin, Héloïse; Baille, Wilms; Luo, Juntao; Zhu, X.X., Effect of Molecular Architecture on the Self-Diffusion of Polymers in Aqueous Systems: A Comparison of Linear, Star, and Dendritic Poly(ethylene glycol)s, Polymer, 2010, 51,2345-2350.
- Despa, Florin; Luo, Juntao; Lam, Kit S. Water Trapped Inside Cholic Acid Micelles - Controlling the Size of the Aqueous Cavity by PEGylation, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics,2010, 12, 1589 - 1594.
- Zhang, Jiawei; Luo, Juntao; Zhu, Julian X. X.; Junk, Matthias; Hinderberger, Dariush; Molecular Pockets Derived from Cholic Acid as Chemosensors for Metal Ions, Langmuir, 2010, 26(4), 2958-2962.
- Xiao, Kai; Luo, Juntao*; Fowler, Wiley; Li, Yuanpei; Lee, Joyce; Xing, Li; Holland R. Cheng; Wang, Li; Lam, Kit S.* A novel self-assembling nanoparticle for paclitaxel delivery in ovarian cancer treatment, Biomaterials, 2009, 30 (30), 6006-6016.
- Luo, Juntao; Chen, Yilong; Zhu, X. X. Invertible Amphiphilic Molecular Pockets Made of Cholic Acid, Langmuir, 2009, 25 (18), 10913–10917.
- Sun, Yongxin; Landry, James P.; Fei, Yiyan; Zhu, Xiangdong; Luo, Juntao; Wang, Xiaobing; Lam, Kit S.; Macromolecular scaffolds for immobilizing small molecule microarrays in label-free detection of protein-ligand interactions on solid support, Analytical Chemistry, 2009. 81(13), 5373-5380. (first author from Chemistry group)
- Luo, Juntao; Onofiok, Ekama; Shi, Changying; Liu, Ruiwu; Lam, Kit S A novel hydrogel functionalized with specific peptidomimetic ligands for 2-D and 3-D cell culture. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, 2009, 611, 19-20.
- Luo, Juntao; Giguere, Guillaume; Zhu, X. X. Preparation and Characterization of Asymmetric Poly(Ethylene Oxide) Star Polymers with a Cholane Core. Biomacromolecules, 2009, 10(4), 900-906.
- Sun, Yung-Shin; Fei,Yi Yan; Landry, James P.; Luo, Juntao; Wang, Xiaobing; Lam, Kit S. Effect of Fluorescently Labeling Protein Probes on Kinetics of Protein-Ligand Reactions,Langmuir, 2008, 24, 1399-13405. (first author from Chemistry group)
- Luo, Juntao; Zhang, Hongyong; Xiao, Wenwu; Kumaresan, Pappanaicken R.; Shi, Changying; Pan, Chong-xian; Aina, Olulanu H.; Lam, Kit S. Rainbow Beads: a Color Coding Method Accelerating High-throughput Screening in Combinatorial Chemistry, J. Comb. Chem. 2008, 10, 599-604.
- Kumaresan, Pappanaicken R.; Luo, Juntao; Song, Aimin; Marik, Jan; Lam,Kit S. Evaluation of ketone-oxime conjugation method for developing diagnostic and therapeutic immuneconjugates Bioconjugate. Chem. 2008, 19, 1313-1318.
- Fei,Yi Yan; Landry, James P.; Sun, Yung-Shin; Luo, Juntao; Wang, Xiaobing; Lam, Kit S. A novel high-throughput scanning microscope for label-free detection of protein and small-molecule chemical microarray, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 2008, 79, 013708. (first author from Chemistry group)
- Chen, Yilong; Luo, Juntao; Zhu, X. X. Fluorescence Study of Inclusion Complexes between Star-shaped Cholic Acid Derivatives and Polycyclic Aromatic Fluorescence Probes and the Size Effects of Host and Guest Molecules, J. Phys. Chem. B.2008, 112, 3402-3409.
- Cao, Ya; Zhu, X. X.; Luo, Juntao; Liu, Huiyou, Effects of Substitution Groups on the RAFT Polymerization of N-Alkylacrylamides in the Preparation of Block Copolymers, Macromolecules, 2007, 18, 6481-6488.
- Luo, Juntao; Chen, Yilong; Zhu, X. X. Highly Efficient Synthesis and Inclusion Properties of Star-Shaped Amphiphilic Derivatives of Cholic Acid, Synlett. 2007, 14, 2201-2204.
- Luo, Juntao; Pardin, Christophe; Lubell, Zhu, X. X.; William D. Preparation, Characterization and application of Poly(ethylene glycol)–grafted-poly(vinyl alcohol) resin, Novel polymer matrix for solid-phase synthesis J. Comb. Chem. 2007, 9, 582-591.
- Luo, Juntao; Pardin, Christophe; Lubell, William D.; Zhu, X. X. Poly(ethylene glycol) grafted poly(vinyl alcohol) resin and their use in solid-phase synthesis and supported TEMPO Catalyst, Chem. Commun., 2007, 2136-2138.
- Zhu, X. X.; Zhang, Junhua; Gauthier, Marc; Luo, Juntao; Meng, Fansheng; F. Large uniform-sized polymer beads for use as solid phase supports prepared by ascending polymerization, J. Comb. Chem.,2006, 8, 79-84.
- Wang, Zheng; Luo, Juntao; Zhu, X.X.; Jin, Shujuan; Tomaszewski, Mirosław J.; Functionalized Cross-Linked Poly(vinyl alcohol) Resins as Reaction Scavengers and as Supports for Solid-Phase Organic Synthesis, J. Comb. Chem., 2004, 6(6), 961-966.
- Gauthier, M. A.; Luo, Juntao; Calvet, D.; Ni, C.; Zhu, X. X.; Garon, M.; Buschmann, M. D. Degree of crosslinking and mechanical properties of crosslinked poly(vinyl alcohol) beads for use in solid-phase organic synthesis, Polymer 2004, 45(24), 8201-8210.
- Luo, Juntao; Huang, Wenqiang; A new strategy for solid phase synthesis of a secondary amide library using sulfonamide linker via radical traceless cleavage, Molecular Diversity, 2003(6), 1, 33-41.
- Luo, Juntao; Huang, Wenqiang; Solid Phase Synthesis of N-4-methylbenzyl benzamide and Its Crystal Structure, Chinese Journal of Structure Chemistry, 2004 (23), 3, 320-323.
- Luo, Juntao; Huang, Wenqiang; Solid Phase Synthesis of N-2-Chlorobenzyl benzamide and Its Crystal Structure, Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities, 2004 (25), 1, 56-59.
- Li, Shufeng; Luo, Juntao; Yang, Xinlin; Huang, Wenqiang Preparation and application of a new acyl transfer reagent: polystyryl N-methyl-N-acyl sulfonamide resins. Lizi Jiaohuan Yu Xifu 2004, 20(5), 400-406.
- Luo, Juntao; Sun, Weimin; Huang, Wenqiang; 2-Polystyrylsulfonamidoethanol: Its improved preparation and application in solid-phase synthesis of hydantoin and isoxazoline, Chemical Journal on Internet, 2002, Vol.4. http://www.chemistrymag.org /cji/2002/043011pe.htm
- Luo, Juntao; Huang, Wenqiang; Wu, Qiang; Application of diffuse reflectance IR spectroscopy technique in optimizing synthesis of 2-Polystyrylsulfonamido –ethanol, Ion Exchange and Adsorption, 2002, 18(1), 85-88.
- Luo, Juntao; Huang, Wenqiang; Methods of analysis and identification of polymer-supported functional groups, Polymer Bulletin, 2002, 3, 58-68.
- Sun, Weimin; Luo, Juntao; Huang, Wenqiang; Chinese Journal of Reactive Polymers, 2002, 11(1), 55-60.
- Sun, Weimin; Luo, Juntao; Huang, Wenqiang; Zhu, Xiaoxia; Application of the sulfonate ester group in solid phase organic synthesis, Chinese Journal of Reactive Polymers, 2001, 10(1), 21-26.
- Wu, Qiang; Yang, Shuzhen; Luo, Juntao; Huang, Wenqiang; Comparison of FTIR microspectroscopy and diffuse reflectance spectroscopy for monitor of solid phase reaction, Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2000, 20(5), 606-609.